Intertextuality is the relationship between texts. It is the idea that all media texts reference one another in one way or another. for example in Shrek there is a lot of itertextuality showing that intertextuality doesn't just have to be with literal 'texts' it cam be in any form of media. We can clearly see the intertextuality in this video as this scene is almost made from intertextuality. The first part of the intertextuality is with the three blind mice. When we see them we remember the nursery rhyme that we sang when we were younger. This is then interrupted by the seven dwarfs pushing snow white onto the table. This reminds the audience of the original text where they were told about the story of snow white and the seven dwarfs. The next part that we see of this intertextuality is when Shrek goes to the bed and the wolf is in the bed. This references the story of little red riding hood and the wolf that replaced her grandma in the bed, reminding us of t...
Equipment list: Tripod I will be using this in order to get the main shots as i can use it to do high angle shots by holding it up from the base, and all of my static shots. I have also found a camera movement technique that I am able to use with a tripod to simulate a body mount for the camera. Digital voice recorder I will be using this for the start of the music video where my two artists can say a few things before the song starts, like in a typical hip hop music video. i can also use this for sounds that can be heard during the narrative. DSLR Cannon camera (100D) This is the main camera that I use and has all of the functions that are needed for this music video. Skateboard I can use this to do some dolly shots with the gimble, This will make the music video more interesting for the audience by having a wide range of shots. Soft box lights X2 I will mainly be using this for the blown out light studio shot scene where I will need a lot of light. This li...
This scene lays out the america This kind of meet up with friends in the hood shows the relationship between characters in this environment which would add to the narrative. This could be a part of the lyrics where the rapper in the song talks about hustling, in this scene from the game GTA we are shown just that. These two intertextuality ideas cam build up my narrative and allow me to develop my own ideas to extend these scenarios.
Comments
Post a Comment